An Asian-Canadian's traveling saga & literary tidbit
Life's contentment is not about sitting around in one's familiar place, but rather it is realized from far-flung places away from it. Traveling is my ultimate life's saga.

Cancun, Mexico

You see why I initially less interested going to Cancun? I thought there's not much of a difference, weather-wise, from any tropical countries with nice beaches.I got it all wrong. How can I resist the waves lapping at my feet buried under the powdery warm sand? The snorkeling stint off to Isla de Mujeres. Man, heaping plates for breakfast, bar is everywhere...(TBCon't...)
 
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Concepteurs web

About Me

My photo
Although the author has no professional writing credential nor an all-embracing traveling experience, it is the inspiration drawn out from lives surrounding him as well as sharing his works with readers that make him enthused about writing; his occasional travel - often spontaneous, inspires him to pen such adventure. He currently lives in western Canada with his wife. ***COPYRIGHT TO ENTRIES RESERVED EXCEPT OTHERWISE INDICATED***
Powered by Blogger.

Bansa ng mga bumisita sa blog

free counters

Followers